Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Eleven things you should NEVER put into a friends request

THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER 

PUT INTO A FRIENDS REQUEST!


1. Hello, Is it me your thinking of? Wanna be friends?2. I have been following you to work and home everyday and noticed you don't have a girlfriend wanna be friends?

3. Since you don't have any friends and no one likes me.. Wanna be friends?

4. Hey,  I see you have money I am looking for a new sugar Daddy, wanna be friends?

5. I am really desperate, wanna be friends?

6. Add me or die scum bag!

7. I see we have lots of common people who hate us, wanna be friends?? ( warning I have used this one and I got the add)

8. Your X (crazy, stalking) girl/boy friend wants us to be friends..

9.  I am your crazy X-stalking girl/boy friend on a fake profile will you marry me?

10. Hi, I heard you were sleeping with my husband wanna be friends? My lawyer says it will be easier that way.

11. I have been in prison for the past 20 years but will be getting out soon.. wanna be friends??

Please add more to my list!! Just having some fun..






No comments:

Post a Comment